Hi, hi andycobain desu! ^_^

mmmmoshi moshi!



Estén acá por casualidad o causalidad....
Sean bienvenidos a mi mundo, compañeros de aventuras!"

+
..
.
.

jueves, 9 de septiembre de 2010

Green Day

Aah! I feel so good this morning!
I woke up so early and started to work: painting clothes. I really love do that!
First, I prepared everything I need: MUSIC!.
2nd: brushes, paints, water, cleaner papers, T-shirts and some paper stuff to prevent accidents like stains.

I choose music first ‘cause… hahahaha! ‘cause  when I wake up every morning, I strongly feel that I need it. I know that if I haven’t my music, I cannot work well.
That’s like I can’t run on. I need the energy of the music…. mode on me!!!!! XD

So, this morning I needed the Shiina Ringo’s voice & music to start. As I couldn’t choose one song, I added all the discography to my “winamp list” and selected the shuffling tool. Aah, I flew! I only need music in my life.

The “lovely-selected” songs this morning were “Kokode KISS shite” and “Onaji Yoru” from Muzai Moratorium album; the great version of “Yer Blues”, the Beatles song, in the Utaite Myouri album (CD1) [I love the Led Zeppelin cover version, too!] and “Yattsuke Shigoto” from Zecchou Shuu album.
But she has a lot of powerful songs. Dunnot miss them!!!

Well, if you want to hear more about Shiina Ringo, buy her soloist and Tokyo Jihen band albums.
I recommend this ARTIST. She has a huge talent a wonderful voice and a huge beauty… ALL IN ONE!!! Like my dear Mika Nakashima, Anna Tsuchiya and Yukihiro Awaji another incredible japanese artists! …Coming soon…

KISU! :3

P.S:  Feel the music on u!!!!!!!!!

+Plus:

YER BLUES
By John Lennon and Paul McCartney


Two, three...

Yes, i'm lonely, wanna die;
yes, i'm lonely, wanna die.
if i ain't dead already,
oooh, girl, you know the reason why.

In the mornin', wanna die;
in the evenin', wanna die.
if i ain't dead already,
oooh, girl, you know the reason why.

My mother was of the sky,
my father was of the earth;
but i am of the universe,
and then you know what it's worth.

I'm lonely, wanna die.
if i ain't dead already,
oooh, girl, you know the reason why.

The eagle picks my eye,
the worm he licks my bone;
feel so suicidal,
just like dylan's mister jones.

I'm lonely, wanna die.
if i ain't dead already,
oooh, girl, you know the reason why.

Black cloud crossed my mind,
blue mist round my soul,
feel so suicidal,
even hate my rock and roll.

Wanna die, yeah, wanna die;
if i ain't dead already,
oooh, girl, you know the reason why.

Yes, i'm lonely, wanna die;
yes, i'm lonely, wanna die.
girl, you know the reason why.

Wanna die;
in the evenin'




No hay comentarios: